December 17, 2013 – Avon, CT – The RMI ADVANTAGE Solution, the most comprehensive business management software designed for the equipment rental, sales and service industry, will be on display in Booth 5817 during the 2014 Rental Show in Orlando, FL. Cloud based and accessible “anytime, anywhere”, the complete ADVANTAGE solution will be operational, including the Full Business System User, Mobile User, Office Worker, integrated Customer Portal and Business Intelligence reporting.
For over 30 years, RMI has been helping businesses grow their rental, sales and service companies. Their deep industry knowledge and robust solution deliver these key benefits to your business:
- Powerful business software fully integrating Operations through to the back office. ADVANTAGE manages inventory, quoting, orders, order fulfillment, billing and more for rental, sales and service departments while updating the accounting department in real time. Simplicity and efficiency prevail throughout all departments with automated sales tax updates, electronic document distribution and storage, business role based home pages and more.
- Outstanding reporting to stay on top of the business. From the “C” Level through to the day-to-day user, ADVANTAGE reporting focuses on the responsibilities and goals of the user. From Key Performance Metrics for the executive/ management level, to ad-hoc reporting for decision makers and to task specific reports for the day-to-day user. Reporting is available on demand and on schedule into the inbox.
- ADVANTAGE includes and fully integrates with Microsoft Office® with hosted Exchange® for email, online communication and collaboration with Lync® and SharePoint® respectively.
- Accessible anytime, anywhere and always up to date. As a cloud based solution, ADVANTAGE is accessible anywhere from any internet-connected device. Quarterly updates and regular upgrades eliminate outdated and disconnected systems.
- All Professional Services included at no additional charge. RMI’s highly trained and certified Consulting and Help Desk teams are available before, during and after the move to ADVANTAGE, giving their customers the support they need to be effective in their job today and in the future.
Visit TheRentalShow.com to learn more and to register to attend The Rental Show.
Available in three user levels, Full Business System Users, Mobile/Lite Users or Office Workers, ADVANTAGE has the right configuration for your business.
No License Fees. No Professional Services fees. No Upgrade Fees. No Maintenance Fees.